- Degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience in quality control, preferably in a medical device, diagnostic or related
- Experience with manufacturing process quality control
Quality Control Engineer/ Specialist - Medical DeviceToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
QUALITY ENGINEER/ SPECIALIST - MEDICAL DEVICE
Your title with vary depending on whether you have P.Eng. status.
· Perform quality control related to full product assembly from initiation to final inspection and performance tests.
· Analyze testing data, interpret test results through written and oral presentations.
· Investigating non-conforming materials/products and conduct CAPA.
· Develop QC work instructions and work documents.
· Work with Process Engineering on process validation and with Production and QA to improve yield.
· Develop process control matrix and monitor capability. Initiate improvement projects and aid in the development, validation and tech transfer of production processes.
· Develop assembly process control matrices including process design, line balance and process capability.
· Degree in Mechanical, Electronic, Instrumentation Engineering or related.
· Certified quality engineers (CQE) is a strong asset.
· 5+ years experience in quality control, preferably in a medical device, diagnostic and/ or instrument production environment.
· Hands-on experience in production processes, process control and improvement methodology.
· Lean manufacturing and six sigma ISO quality system methodology.
· Experience in QC and improvement initiatives.
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001477
Date Posted: 08/01/2020