- Provides administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems.
- Strong administrative coordination abilities.
- Customer service experience.
- Opportunity to work for a multinational corporation
- Competitive base rate+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
Administrative Assistant ICold Lake, AB, Canada
Administrative Assistant I
Have you always dreamed about working at a multinational corporation with lots of opportunities? Well, this is your chance!
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting experienced Administrative Assistants for our client in Edmonton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. These are full time 12 months contracts (30th March 2020—29th March 2021).
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Please send your most updated Resume is MSWord format. We thank all the applicants but only the most qualified will be contacted.
What Do We Offer You?
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Reference ID: CA762CMK000086
Date Posted: 08/03/2020