- Perform changes according to change management best practices.
- Provide overall IT infrastructure Projects coordination, which involves multiple local and global groups to complete assignments and projects.
- Create and review documentation/process as required (i.e. Transition documents from Project to Steady Operations state)
- Provide hands & eyes assistance on server issues and changes:
- Level 1 support for the data and voice networks.
- Physical hardware installation/removal (rack and stack servers/network equipment)
- Coordinate, follow-up and escalate with service providers as well as hands on and problem ticket resolution.
- In addition to L1 support activities the role also assists local and remote team members in their site and facilities coordination roles.
- Manage physical security for IT facilities
- On call possibility.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor Degree or Technical Diploma in related fields.
- Experience with IT infrastructure project planning and coordination.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Managing PC & Server i.e. installing and cabling servers, troubleshooting, and asset management
- Network infrastructure experience i.e. Cisco and Juniper routers and switches experience
- Tape Management/ Offsite Storage Procedures, Data Center operations
- Problem management and process skills
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of ITSM is an added advantage
- Secondary skill sets:
- Well versed in Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiar with MS Suite including SharePoint/ portal development would be an asset
- Dell/HP Server hardware, SAN, Tape backup.
Senior IT Infrastructure Support Coordinator - Nanticoke, ONNanticoke, ON, Canada
Senior IT Infrastructure Support Coordinator – Nanticoke, ON
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a world leader in the oil and gas industry, supporting its’ enterprise IT infrastructure operations onsite.
This is a 12-month contract with possibility of renewal. Position is based in Nanticoke, ON.
The IT Infrastructure Support Analyst will be a member of the national Infrastructure Operations team supporting business in an Enterprise environment, with distributed industrial plant locations, dealing with items remotely.
Interested candidate, please submit your application and updated resume TODAY!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Recruiter, and if your profile matches the requirement, a Recruiter will contact you. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.Why Kelly®?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA76ECJC000540
Date Posted: 10/05/2019