- Graphics Memory
Validation Engineer-Graphics MemoryNorth York, ON M3C 3G8, Canada
Lead the graphics memory tuning/qualification efforts for discrete graphics products
• Define and drive discrete graphics memory validation/optimization strategy and processes
• Plan, create, and execute tests/experiments
• Collect and analyze test data
• Debug and report sightings found and drive them to closure
• Collaborate with extended cross-functional teams across geographies to hit critical program milestones.
• Experience with graphic's memory
• Characteristics of memory
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
• Excellent communicator with strong analytical skills
• Strong leadership skills working with teams across geographies
Minimum Educational Requirement: Bachelor's of Engineering or equivalent related degree
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA762CJD000570
Date Posted: 02/10/2019