- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Responsible for managing the care and troubleshooting of hardware including mobile kiosks, field cameras, RFID, bar coding hand held devices, and all others as specified by TES IT, but not necessarily server or workstation hardware.
- Phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting and defending client devices
- Partner with other team members to ensure proper documentation of work processes, client requests, and troubleshooting results
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance (PPM) and health checks on hardware in a timely fashion
- Understand and follow all identified TES IT work processes.
- Complete project work to rollout new hardware.
- Track and redeploy assets.
- As required, provide training and knowledge transfer to support team members.
- Escalation to additional support resources, both internal and external, and follow-up as necessary.
- Expected to provide the necessary services on a Monday-through-Friday basis
- Infrequent travel to the other sites may be needed.
- Will require frequent remote interactions with team members and external suppliers.
- Helpful to have the following skills, but not required:
- 6+ months experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, or repairing technology products
- Basic knowledge of computer operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Android, iOS
- Basic computer hardware knowledge (CPU, motherboard, expansion cards, storage/memory technologies, etc.)
- Basic system administration skills
- Experience actively using and learning about electronics
- Aptitude for user support
- Good at troubleshooting
- Collaboration with the customers on their needs and expectations
- Meeting timelines
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
IT Hardware Support - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
Responsible for activities relating to the support of mobile user hardware globally. The role will assist with implementation and support of specified hardware globally. This will include managing the stockpiling, warehousing, shipping, and purchasing or leasing of both hardware, associated software, and hardware support.
Bachelor’s Degree (preferred, but not required)
Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA762CBS000052
Date Posted: 08/07/2019