- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Assure and maintain data integrity in all work
- Collaborate with other SC functions, Operations and Maintenance groups to effectively manage and optimize order fulfillment rate.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, and controls including but not limited to safety, health, confidentiality, and environmental policies
- Conduct Cycle Counting and/or Physical Inventory Process per schedule and reports discrepancies to Warehouse Foreman
- Count, weigh, or measure incoming or outgoing items to compare identifying information and variety against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records
- Determine method of shipment utilizing the company’s third party logistics providers
- Ensure proper documentation and package marking with appropriate placards when moving hazardous materials
- Examine incoming shipments for issues with quality, count, part number, etc. and complete paperwork required for documentation
- Fill orders and issue materials per requests and document transactions appropriately
- Inspection and care of small tools, slings, hoists, etc. as required
- Load and unload materials in warehouses and storage facilities
- May be required to drive company vehicle and maintain any/all licences in good standing as required by location
- Monitor and maintain physical condition of warehouse
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks or dollies to reposition materials
- Perform transactions in the SAP inventory system to enter new quantities and to remove inventory from stock to ensure accurate system and documentation updates
- Prepare materials for shipping by weighing, packaging and stamping and prepare necessary shipping documents
- Promote and participate in STREAMLINE activities such as team huddles, and promote continuous improvement
- Provide on the job training and guidance to other Warehouse Specialist and perform on-boarding of new personnel
- Receive materials into the warehouse and verify materials against purchase order or receiving report to ensure the accuracy of the delivery
- Resolve issues of quality, count, part number, etc. with incoming shipments and elevate those that are not resolved
- Resolve issues with documentation and package marking with appropriate placards when moving hazardous materials and elevate those that are not resolved
- Resolve problems utilizing knowledge of shipping/receiving/stock operations
- Responsible for receipt, storage, and issuance of a variety of critical inventory (including pre-tested pipe, equipment and supplies)
- Support the warehouse operations from inventory storage, space utilization, safety and compliance
- Verifies correctness of catalogue/inventory numbers, descriptions, quantities, units, and location and resolve and/or communicate differences
- Works with Logistics team and Logistics suppliers to schedule delivery times and routing information / decisions
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Warehouse Materials Coordinator - Spruce Grove, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume in Word to: Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Material Handling
Reference ID: CA762CBS000051
Date Posted: 08/07/2019