- Coordinate the agendas of the General Manager, the Financial Controller and the Technical Director.
- Update all administrative documents: organizational charts, trombinoscope, birthdays, cellular & telephone lists, etc.
- Coordinate business travel including flights, accommodations and car rentals for the General Manager, the Environmental Health & Safety, Finances and Engineering departments.
- Liaise with the Human Resources department in all recruiting matters when necessary.
- Process new hires: workstation, phone, business cards, etc.
- Organize and coordinate SBC meetings, including bi-monthly management team meetings as well as quarterly business review meetings.
- Ensure secretarial duties for General Manager, EHS, Finances and Engineering departments.
- Ensure that all companies’ policies are adhered with respect to vacation, travel and sick leaves.
- Maintain absenteeism and vacation reports for General Manager, EHS, Finances and Engineering departments.
- Oversee purchase of hardware, software and office supplies; manage related budget.
- Ensure secretarial duties for General Manager, the EHS, Finances and the Engineering departments.
- Establish and maintain relationship with external suppliers: caterers, translators, etc.
- Play the role of SBC’s internal communications correspondent.
- Review administrative practices and procedures regularly to identify potential areas of overall improvement and cost efficiency.
- Ensure that no department has administrative work bottleneck by proposing remedial action and cross departmental help.
- Ensure mail distribution, fax, scan, filing, archiving for the General Manager, EHS, Finance and Engineering.
- Execute efficiently and discreetly any other tasks that the General Manager may require from time to time.
- Welcome and respond to visitor requests
- Three- to five-year work experience in an office environment or with the public
- Certificate or University degree in a relevant field
- Fully bilingual (French and English)
- Knowledge of different sales taxes
- Excellent knowledge with MS Office apps
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and able to handle competing priorities on tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Impeccable organizational and effectiveness skills
- Skills to work with minimal supervision
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills - verbal, written and listening
- Team spirit - able to take on specialized tasks
- Maintains a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and customer service skills
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Administrative AssistantLa Prairie, QC, Canada
Administrative Assistant III
Work location: La Prairie, QC.
Job type: Full time 1-year contract
Kelly Services is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant III, the ideal candidate will provide administrative support to the General Manager as well as to other members of the SBC group in La Prairie.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/Admin III job description - La Prairie .docx
Reference ID: CA762CMK000037
Date Posted: 10/07/2019