- Provide confidential Senior HR support across Human Resources Department
- Onboarding of new employees, preparing contracts and preparing employee packages
- Tracking documentation from various departments to ensure HR files are up to date
- Carry out monthly reporting and tracking in Excel.
- Responsible for data integrity for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV HR module.
- Ensures documents prepared by HR staff are in keeping with agency standards.
- Updating and positing job descriptions on website such as Indeed, LinkedIn and internal website
- Coordinating and scheduling training of new employees and prepare materials.
- Prepares, monitors and consolidates agency health and safety data i.e monthly inspections, training certifications, meeting minutes and skype meetings.
- Coordinates and organizes special projects, including the annual staff conference, agency training initiatives, and recognition programs.
- 3+ years’ experience as a HR Administrative Assistant
- Intermediate – Advanced skills in Excel, VLOOKUP’s, MS office
- Typing proficiency of 60 wpm
- 3 + years’ experience with HRIS System preferably NAV MS Dynamics
- Hands on HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who is adaptable and can manage multiple tasks at one time
HR Administrative AssistantToronto, ON, Canada
Reference ID: CA7611ET000004
Date Posted: 21/11/2019