- Must be able to speak both French & English
- Perform a variety of customer/dealer service requests (electronic/paper)
- Provide superior service on each customer/dealer/employee interaction
- Provide solutions to customer/dealer concerns while maintaining positive and professional conduct.
- Ability to handle unique situations
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Courteous and professional phone etiquette
- Proficient in utilizing today’s technology
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Minimum of High School Diploma
Account Services / Vehicle Liquidations specialistEdmonton, AB, Canada
Duties and Responsibilities:
The hours of operation are Monday – Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm.
Reference ID: CA7011JK000021
Date Posted: 14/01/2020