- Excellent well established Company in Guelph
- Competitive pay rate
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing).
- Minimum 3 years Sourcing / Supply Chain experience
- Minimum 2 years SAP ERP experience
- Creates Purchase Orders based on Category Managers negotiated material cost and confirmation of the delivery date.
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution: order acknowledgement, promise date and on-time delivery.
- Drives key metrics around PO cycle time, deflation, on-time delivery and payment terms.
- Select supplier and negotiate all non-Category supplied items.
- Modifies Purchase Orders based on ECN or SDR and coordinates with Category Manager, Sourcing Project Leader and Expeditor about price and schedule change.
- Ensures Sourcing Project Leader captures all information accurately in the Project Material Dashboard.
- Periodically report and send escalations to Sourcing Project Leader as needed.
- Communicates Purchase Order modifications to Estimation Leader for maintenance of Global Costing Database.
ProcurementGuelph, ON, Canada
Our client located in Guelph are looking for more than one person to join their procurement department on an ongoing basis until approximately end of April 2020. They offer competitive payrate as well as a great working environment.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button OR call 519-772-7737 for more information. Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted if you meet the requirements of the position. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7650ES000118
Date Posted: 05/06/2019