- Process development, coordinating, and conducting activities related to data quality review and enhancing data quality for local solid tumour evidence-generation research projects.
- Project management responsibilities such as designing detailed project work plans, supporting implementation and execution of projects, tracking of budgets, maintaining project-related documentation, project communications, and preparation of project-related presentations.
- Support medical sciences solid tumour team projects and initiatives, maintaining and analyzing dashboard metrics, preparation of communication materials, and managing project documentation.
- Provide administrative support for advisory board/steering committee meetings, including scheduling and organizing meetings, generating meeting materials and slide decks, developing meeting summaries, actioning next steps, and administering the payments process.
- Coordinate and support external consultancy agency activities from contract generation, managing the purchase orders process, project management, and execution of deliverables, and publishing results to support business needs.
- Assist with activities related to publications, presentations, abstract/poster generation (figures/tables), journal submission.
- Drive alignment to and streamlining of company procedures and approval processes.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Health Sciences, Pharmacy or related scientific field (or equivalent experience) is required; a Master’s degree preferred.
- Prior academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience, or experience in the design and execution of observational research studies is preferred.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating tables and graphs), and Power Point.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work to deliver on timelines
- Ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Meticulous, with strong attention to detail, accuracy and process adherence
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and writing and communication skills to build and maintain effective partnerships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
Medical Sciences Project ManagerNorth York, Toronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is seeking a Medical Sciences Project Manager. This is a two-year assignment based in North York, Ontario. The Medical Sciences Project Manager (PM) will provide research coordination and project support for activities related to the GURC (Genito-Urinary Research Consortium), a multi-year company sponsored initiative to work with prostate cancer physicians across multiple projects. The GURC initiative involves a Phase 4 study, local evidence generation projects, education programs, and the development of clinical practice resources and tools. These responsibilities will involve coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional partners in medical affairs, global clinical operations, global trial manager, global data manager, study CRO, statisticians in accordance with standard operating procedures and compliance standards.
Job duties include:
If you meet the qualifications above, please apply now!
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA768JGR000036
Date Posted: 09/05/2019