- Act as a point of contact for the President with clients, customers and other staff members managing calls and emails.
- Manage Executives calendar and appointments, ensuring he is on time to all meetings and events.
- Manage Executives travel arrangements, travel documents, Itinerary’s and bookings for meetings and events.
- Manage multiple small and large-scale projects.
- Maintain and manage all budgeting and expenses.
- Manage and prepare Executives expenses and claims.
- Attend business meetings along with the President and help support the President in business making decisions.
- 2 + years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong writing ability.
- Experience working in a real estate company will be considered an asset.
- Must have access to a vehicle and be able to travel within in Ontario.
Junior Executive AssistantToronto, ON, Canada
Are you a driven Executive Assistant looking to join a dynamic organization that fosters career growth? Are you an excellent communicator and relationship builder? Our client Property Management company is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team and support the day to day operations of a busy President.
Reference ID: CA7611ET000013
Date Posted: 13/07/2020