- Mechanically Inclined
- Temporary to Permanent
- Full Time
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience with fiber optics, electrical and mechanical assemblies is an asset
- Criminal and credit background check
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Good manual dexterity
- Proven attention to detail and clean-as-you-go skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and processes
- CSA approved steel toed shoes
- Assembly of company products such as soldering, simple and large slip ring tasks in a timely, prioritized manner
- Completing and maintaining assembly documentation
- Packaging company products
- Reporting of anomalies and problems
- Effectively communicate with team members and supervisors
- Process necessary paperwork
- Adherence to ISO Quality System
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
General LabourHalifax, NS, Canada
We are seeking a reliable, team-oriented general labourer who is mechanically inclined to work in an electronic assembly role on a 6-month assignment and then transition to a permanent role with our client. The position starts immediately in Dartmouth, NS.
You will be welcomed into a safe, clean, bright facility with paid holidays and in-house training and pay rate growth opportunity.
Start date: Mid-October
Hours: 07:30 – 16:00 Monday to Friday
Duration: long term assignment with potential to be hired by the client
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Job Responsibilities: (may include, but not limited to)
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.6.2.6
Category: Electronic Assembly
Reference ID: CA7311AM000208
Date Posted: 27/09/2019