- Primary objective is to achieve corporate targets on a monthly basis
- Maximize your team’s efficiency through enhanced analytics and direct interaction
- Capture new market share by building on prior year’s results
- Develop and maintain relationships within key areas of the business
- Develop potential business development and/or customer service opportunities to maximize market growth
- Possess a Business degree or equivalent work experience
- Achieved 3-5 years of successful operational leadership experience against formalized corporate objectives
- Plumbing background is mandatory
- The ability to extract the full potential of technical professionals through development and leadership
- Ability to retain and attract top talent
- Strong competitive awareness with the ability to coach accordingly
- Introduce new initiatives to maintain further growth
- Create alignment between corporate goals and individual objectives
- Heightened sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrate a strong verbal and written communication skillset
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Ongoing leadership, training, and support
- Cross-functional career opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
- Constant internal promotional opportunities
- Individualized career progression plans
Intallation Sales ManagerCambridge, ON, Canada
Our client located in Cambridge has an immediate opening for a permanent full time Installation Manager. The ideal candidate has proven leadership, business development and customer service experience. If you are looking to work for an exciting, challenging and sales centric orientated company please consider the following:
Lead and develop a high-performance team consisting of installation experts. Our client known for having the best trained technical experts in the business and your primary goal is to unleash the potential of each of your team members to overachieve in their objectives.
How to apply:
Apply through Indeed or on our website www.kellyservices.ca
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we are committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA7650CV000071
Date Posted: 23/06/2020