- located in Waterloo
- Competative pay rate
- Work closely with the Operations team inspecting sites and staging rental units.
- Supports a strong culture of customer service with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Prepares and maintains documentation to ensure compliance within quality program standards and turn over requirements.
- Physically inspecting and documenting deficiencies for rectification within units
- Verifies all work orders generated for the successful execution of turn over projects are successfully executed.
- Interacts with organizational departments in a professional manner.
- Service Oriented
- Relationship Building
- Adaptability and Initiative
- Results Oriented
- Commitment to Learning
- experience in construction and property management
- Experience performing construction / property management inspection activities
- Our consultants are trusted partners to our talent- we provide you with support, connections and momentum
- We take the time to understand your needs, your skills and your career objectives, so you can reach your full potential and find work that works for you!
- Access to jobs that haven’t been advertised yet- let us be your “In” with the region’s top employers
- We help you put your best foot forward- prep you for interviews, give coaching tips and more!
- Access to our online training database “The Kelly Learning Centre” to help you upgrade your skills
- Access to short- and long-term roles and many permanent opportunities
Property Management Turn OverWaterloo, ON, Canada
Property Management Turn Over Helper
Do you believe that Resident Satisfaction is paramount in the work that you do? When presented with a challenge, do you find a way? Do you have a track record of starting smart and finishing strong? Are you the kind of person that does what you can to support the team? Are you proud of what you do? If yes, you may be a great fit for our turn over team!
The Property Management Turnover Helper supports the overall resident experience in our multi-unit residential buildings in operational activities during our peak season of turn over. The team works with our operations staff to ensure that the move inn and move out process for our residents flows smoothly and our principles and program objectives are met. It is a high paced environment with a large amount of flexibility in daily role required. There will be physical activity involved as well as a great deal of walking. Applicants should be able to safely lift a minimum of 50lbs.
Type: Temporary - 1 month contract
Location: Waterloo, ON, Onsite
Work Environment: Shift work based on project
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
The following are required:
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Why choose Kelly?
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button for more information.
Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted if you meet the requirements of the position. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA7650ES000154
Date Posted: 09/07/2020