- Degree in the Sciences with 7+ years pharma R&D experience
- Understanding of drug development process within pharma
- Strong project management experience support R&D
- Identify project risks and potential issues and ensure resolution.
- Lead project team meetings and assist in resolving issues.
- Work with the team members from various departments (e.g. Chemistry, Formulation, Clinical and Regulatory) to ensure continuation of project according to plan.
- Provide updates to management.
- Degree in the sciences with 7+ years within pharma, focused within R&D. MBA/ financial education is an asset.
- Understanding of drug development process within pharma, proficiency in GMP/GLP, ICH/FDA regulations and guidelines.
- Experience and understanding of contracts/financial activities.
- Strong project management skills, managing several projects with cross-functional teams.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat.
- Infrequent travel – 5%.
Senior Project Manager, Research & DevelopmentToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
You will lead the research and development and production project activities among internal and third parties, ensuring projects are on time and within budget while meeting company standards. You will support R&D through product launch for various types of products, including sterile and products in other markets.
The role is responsible for establishing agreements and managing financial negotiations to ensure drugs are brought to the market efficiently.
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001478
Date Posted: 10/01/2020