- Chocolate Manufacturing
- Night Shift
- Downtown Location
- Eligibility for stat holiday pay
- Free training on mykelly.ca
- Weekly direct deposit pays (e-pay stub)
- Access to a Kelly onsite representative
- Access to Mondelez Employee Store
- The successful applicant will be responsible for some Power industrial vehicle use, scheduling jobs into the control system, operation of the all equipment in the department.
- Duties include: ensuring product consistency, monitoring the process screens, adding manual ingredients as per recipe, testing samples of product for particle size, ingredients, viscosity and colour, entering IPM data.
- This job requires operators to work together to ensure process runs continually which will require pre-break setup and planning to guarantee no line stoppages due to low levels of materials, or unavailable equipment – other duties as assigned including providing relief coverage to other team members, completing accurate paperwork and keeping the work area tidy and clean.
- The successful applicant will be responsible to ensure compliance to food safety and HACCP principles for your respective area.
- Minimum 1 year experience operating production line machinery and process
- Comfortable working continental shifts (12 hours) if required
- Must have own CSA approved steel-toe safety shoes or boots
- Familiar with SOP's and GMP's within the food manufacturing
- Heavy lifting is required
- Pass safety and mechanical knowledge tests
- Have minimum of High School education
- Good communication skills
Machine Operator-ProcessingToronto, ON M6J 3L9, Canada
This is for continental NIGHT shifts-must be able to train on days.
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the food industry with their requirement for an experienced Production Process Operator in Downtown Toronto.
Pay Rate:$19.16/hr + 4% vacation pay
Location: Dufferin & College
Schedule: Must be available to work on a continental NIGHT shift. Rotation: 2 on, 2 off,/3 on, 2 off/2 on, 3 off/ then back to the top. MUST be able to train on days for 3-4 weeks
Responsibilities: Include but not limited to:
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly to the posting.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re looking for entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your loves, dislikes, goals and dreams, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive useful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca. Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA762CJD000579
Date Posted: 21/11/2019