Medical Affairs Training AssociateNorth York, Toronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is seeking a Medical Affairs Training Associate for a one-year assignment in North York, Ontario. The Medical Affairs (MA) Training Associate acts as lead for the MA Learning Management Systems (ComplianceWire, Summit) and manages and maintains local training curricula representing Medical Affairs in global forums, and partners with global colleagues to manage shared curricula. He/she collaborates cross-functionally with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that training achieves desired learning objectives and aligned to the MA training strategy. He/She also assists in the development of high quality training material in various delivery methods, including classroom training, e-learning module development, and self-study materials and job aids.
• Maintains learning management system (LMS) curricula and role assignments in all LMS system(s), ensuring that employee lists and course content is current and accurate.
• Manages GxP training documentation to ensure audit readiness at all times for training curricula assignments, training history reports, departmental job descriptions, and org charts.
• Updates GxP Training Dashboard on a bi-weekly basis.
• Collaborates with Training Specialist to provide support for all training programs including Medical Affairs On-Boarding programs for new employees.
• Trains new hires on LMS and Medical Affairs business application systems such as CRM, Content Repository System, and Microsoft SharePoint site.
• Assists in the development of training content using established instructional design models (e.g. ADDIE) in a variety of formats (instructor-led, e-learning, blended learning) which supports the overall Medical Affairs training strategy.
• Assists in the development of needs assessment, facilitation, and training effectiveness activities to support departmental training priorities.
• Works with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to set clear training objectives, and delivers learning programs in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Manages partnerships with training vendors based on learning objectives and compliance requirements to deliver engaging training to the department.
Job Knowledge Requirements:
• Post-Secondary Education preferred. Bachelor Science is considered an asset
• 5 years of experience in an instructional design or LMS administration role, preferably in a regulated environment (pharmaceutical, clinical, banking, transportation, or other regulated industry).
• Experience working with GxP, regulated, or controlled documents, and managing training records in an audit preparation setting.
• Proficiency in developing curricula and training items in a Learning Management Systems (LMS).
• Process Excellence and/or experience in process mapping.
• Very strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills, preferably in a training environment.
• Proven project management skills, ensuring projects are realized on time and on budget.
• Experience with instructional design methodology, developing learning objectives, and working with subject matter experts to develop training material.
• Limited travel – office based
Technical competency requirements:
• Proficiency in document management systems and learning management systems.
• Proficient skill level in Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, and Microsoft OFFICE applications. Training authoring tool (ex. Captivate, Lectora) experience is an asset.
• Prioritization and organization of workflow activities to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Superior level of attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment is critical
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Good understanding of ICH GCP, IMC code of conduct, and Health Canada regulations.
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA768JGR000038
Date Posted: 30/09/2019