- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Support development of the HR information governance strategy including policies, standards and practices, ensuring alignment with corporate requirements
- Develop processes, procedures and templates to support the HRIG mandate and strategy
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from functional areas across the HR organization to identify business needs related to information management including access/security considerations
- Contribute to the creation of presentation materials for stakeholder engagement sessions and provide in-room support for facilitation of these sessions
- Maintain HR information published for employees and leaders within the organization, ensuring adherence to governance requirements and communications/brand standards
- Support HR teams and our corporate partners in the tactical execution of communications plans and initiatives
- Resourceful self-starter with the ability to self-direct, work independently and manage multiple responsibilities with fluctuating priorities
- Demonstrated high level of initiative, comfortable taking ownership for accountabilities yet balancing that with asking for clarity and guidance as required
- Team player who works effectively with cross-functional teams, building strong and collaborative working relationships;
- Committed to consistently exploring opportunities to work as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Quick to learn and navigate new technologies with the ability to apply this systematic thinking to process efforts
- University degree in Human Resources, Communications, Public Relations or Business, or an equivalent level of education and training relevant to this role
- Minimum 6 years of experience designing processes, procedures and templates, preferably within an HR analyst or information governance role
- Excellent written communication and editing skills, strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft suite, particularly Office365, SharePoint Online, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with ServiceNow is considered an asset
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Human Resources Information Governance Advisor- Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
Human Resources Information Governance Advisor
As the Human Resources Information Governance (HRIG) Advisor, you will support the implementation of a centralized HRIG function within the Human Resources department. The HRIG team enables the HR department to efficiently and effectively manage their information to meet business needs.
Under the direction of the HRIG Lead, the successful candidate will:
Education / Experience
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume in Word to: Matthew Baldwin
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Human Resources
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000708
Date Posted: 12/06/2019