- Degree with HPLC working knowledge in analysis and calibration
- Experience in HPLC operation and troubleshooting
- Ability to maintain systems and coordinate repairs
- GMP compliance of all instruments and equipment, notably HPLC systems.
- Liquid chromatography experience using Empower software with minor instrument repair experience
- GMP documentation experience
- Calibration/verification of instruments and equipment
- Review and revise calibration/verification procedures to remain compliant
- Responsible for the introduction of new equipment
- Establishing test methods for verification of new equipment
- Interpretation of test results
- Responsible for handling third party repair and calibration
- Complete training and documentation under GMP and SOPs
- Complete Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA’s)
- Change Controls providing steps required
- Support internal, customer and external audits
- B. Sc. Chemistry or equivalent
- 3+ years working in a lab based environment under GMP
- Knowledge of Empower software and with Waters and Agilent HPLCs
- Experience with Agilent GCs is an asset
- Ability to diagnose equipment issues and calibration is an asset
HPLC Calibration/ AnalystToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
HPLC CALIBRATION/ ANALYST
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001455
Date Posted: 04/11/2019