- Provides analytical support in order to deliver financial results.
- Works with internal workers and external vendors to resolve issues and provide financial analysis.
- Prepares cost reports including forecasts/outlooks.
- Assists with allocation of funds for projects based on approved budgets and monitors project accounting.
- Validate invoices, expenditures and change requests impacting budgets.
- Identifies and implements improvements to cost management processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide cost tracking, analysis and performance support to the Turnaround Cost Team
- Competitive pay rate+ 4% vacation
- Free access to 100+ online training class via Kelly Learning Centre
- Opportunity for contract extension and permanent placement
- Recognition and bonus programs
- Benefits available through Manulife (single and family coverage)
- Minimum 3-5 years financial analysis/business analysis experience, preferred in refinery turnaround experience.
- Solid experience in cost analysis and forecasting experience and accounts payable knowledge.
- Ability to quickly learn functional processes, issues and challenges across various impacted functional groups
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and comfortably work occasional overtime
- 5 days x 8 hours per day (Monday to Friday)
- Occasional overtime from Feb 1/20 to ~Apr 15/20. Starting no later than Apr 15/20.
- The position will be required for 6 days per week (Monday-Saturday), 10 hours per day, until Jun 30/20.
Financial Analyst IIHamilton, ON, Canada
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the BEST opportunity in the market. Currently we have an exciting opportunity opened up in Edmonton AB. Financial Analyst II.You will be working for one of the world's recognized energy delivery companies.
Please note the position is for a contract role for the new year (1 year contract)
**Successful candidate must be able to commit to overtime**
What Will You Do?
What is Offered to You?
What's MUST from You?
Hours of work:
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA762CQG000021
Date Posted: 28/11/2019