- Sarnia, Ontario work location
- 40 hours per week
- Contract end date: August 31, 2020
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data
- May consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables
- Focused on improving data quality
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position
- Works with other departments and management to determine organizational goals, pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets
- Able to provide supervision, training and mentoring to junior analysts within the department
- IT Diploma or relevant work experience
- Analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Report generation and data analysis experience
- Proficient MS Office
- Must have own safety shoes (site position)
Data Support Analyst: level II position - Oil & GasSarnia, Ontario, Canada
Kelly Services is seeking a Data Support Analyst (level II) for a contract until August 31, 2020. This opportunity is employed by Kelly Services, working onsite at our client's Sarnia facility. The successful candidate will have extensive senior Data Analyst experience.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts. For questions, please contact: email@example.com
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA762CKL000363
Date Posted: 04/07/2019