- Drupal 8
Drupal Developer-Digital TechnologyMarkham, ON L6C 0M1, Canada
Overview of the Role
• Proficiency in general site building in Drupal 8, particularly with site configuration, panels, context, views, installing modules, building content types, and adding fields
• Adept with working on large, complex sites (bonus points if experienced in multi-lingual sites)
• Experience developing on a team, using Git version control, Github scrum methodology, Jira, and Atlassian product suite
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment
• Ability to create custom Twig files for Drupal 8
• Capable of writing custom pre-process theme functions
• Using Sass and/or Less and tools for compiling
• Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented with strong time management and organization skills, and dedication to quality
• Commitment to achieve results against personal and team's quarterly goals
• Willingness to perform Ad Hoc duties, as assigned
Requirements and Skills
• Must have Drupal 8 site building and theming experience
• Basic understanding of Drush, Drupal Console and Composer.
• Sharing a Portfolio of previous related work projects
• Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment where our employees are our customers
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA762CJD000589
Date Posted: 14/01/2020