- Schedule & hours: Daytime, Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week
- Duration: 1 year contract
- Location: Dartmouth, NS
- Post secondary diploma or equivalent in related work experience
- 3-5 years experience in retail or specialty leasing and sales
- Proven ability to innovate, and provide quality improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Develop positive ongoing relationships with current leasing customers to ensure commitments are being exceeded
- Identify current and potential leasing opportunities to establish rapport and develop productive business relationships
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting trends for retail and merchandising
- Provide on-going support to current and new partners with merchandising and marketing additives
- Prepare and manage all leasing agreements
Sales Manager, Specialty LeasingDartmouth, NS, Canada
We are looking for a professional, go-getter, forward thinking individual for a Sales Manager on behalf of our client in Dartmouth, NS. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing in leasing opportunities and providing support to current clients for our clients Home Office.
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at kellyservics.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7311AM000223
Date Posted: 20/03/2020