- Execution of strategies to ensure realization of the business objectives for assigned commodity within the purchase family, which includes the Cost of Bill of Materials, Target Costing and Should-Be Costing activities.
- Developing & executing the local sourcing strategies that delivers a competitive advantage driving the strategic supplier initiatives. This includes supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance.
- Driving sourcing execution for assigned commodity(s) or suppliers, including full accountability for buy and meeting deflation targets.
- Performing detailed cost analysis of components & manufacturing processes used by our suppliers to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution.
- Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance and developing improvement strategies to ensure business needs are met.
- Partnering with key local business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business.
- Driving improvements in sourcing processes including escalations due to delivery quality issues, invoicing payables issues, and database management.
- Driving sourcing strategic initiatives to ensure optimal cost productivity, fulfillment, and obsolescence life-cycle management by leveraging standardization and latest industry practices.
- Building deep relationships with Strategic Suppliers Relationships driving early supplier engagement into New Product Introduction (NPI) process, and long-term partnership for wing-to-wing product lifecycle.
- Driving business productivity metrics affected by indirect sourcing, ensuring accuracy, identifying new areas of opportunity to drive cost out, implement operating efficiency or improve productivity, including leading bullet trains within the P&L.
- Affecting improvement in sourcing processes through digitization and simplification including management employee communication, policy recommendations or management dashboards for individual spend controls.
- Any studies in Purchasing / Sourcing or any pertinent experience in sourcing, procurement, planner/buyer.
- Must be very organized
- Must be bilingual (English and French both spoken and written)
- 3-5 years experience in sourcing or supply chain or purchasing
- Must be computer literate (SAP knowledge is a definite advantage, MSOffice (Excel especially) and be comfortable in the MSOutlook environment
Spécialiste en approvisionnement/Sourcing SpecialistLa Prairie, QC, Canada
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the BEST opportunity in the market. Currently we have an opening for Sourcing Specialist. The Sourcing Specialist will work closely with assigned Sourcing Managers and product segments as the local owner for assigned commodity(s).
Scope of work
Location: La Prairie, Qc
Salary: to discuss
Specific to Direct Sourcing responsibilities:
Specific to Indirect Sourcing responsibilities:
Kelly Services is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than half a million people annually.
Please do not contact the local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services, Global Talent Solutions.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CRM000281
Date Posted: 10/07/2019