- Prepares documents and supports the development of campaigns used in communications.
- Employs expertise of communication to effectively disseminate client strategies, policies and other key information to a geographical or functional area.
- Supports internal communications for “Unify Program,” an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) effort focused on standardizing finance, supply chain, and work management processes on common platforms
- Competitive pay rate+ 4% vacation
- Free access to 100+ online training class via Kelly Learning Centre
- Opportunity for contract extension and permanent placement
- Recognition and bonus programs
- Benefits available through Manulife (single and family coverage)
- 4-7 years of experience in a related position
- Outstanding writing skills, with experience and comfort writing for internal audiences.
- Project management skills including the ability to develop and manage work plans.
- Results oriented, focused on producing high quality work
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrates flexibility to respond to shifting priorities
- 20 hours per week with flexibility to adapt schedule to meet program deadlines and deliverables
- Experience on systems implementation projects, with an understanding of the intent and the nature of the work across the development, testing, training and implementation phases
- Ability to quickly learn functional processes, issues and challenges across various impacted functional groups
- Experience in technical writing and distilling complex and technical concepts to digestible, understandable material
- Experience in graphic design or video creation (in Adobe, Powtoon or similar platforms)
- The ability to create storyboards and provide creative direction
- Experience with SharePoint or a similar platform is preferred
Communication Specialist II (Part time)Calgary, AB, Canada
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the BEST opportunity in the market. Currently we have an exciting opportunity opened up in Calgary AB. Communication Specialist II. You will be working for one of the world's recognized energy delivery companies.
What Will You Do?
What is Offered to You?
What's MUST from You?
What's NICE to Have?
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA762CQG000019
Date Posted: 28/11/2019