- Post-secondary degree
- 2-4 years previous recruiting/talent acquisition experience
- 1-3 years previous banking/insurance experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum 50 wpm typing speed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle fast-paced, high volume environment
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team with regards to weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting, scheduling interviews for recruiters and/or hiring managers, external postings, reviewing resumes, screening candidates (as needed), assisting recruiters in uploading candidates to systems, updating candidate status and closing requisitions in a timely manner.
- Support administration of the employee referral programs across businesses and facilitate referral payouts. Respond to and investigate any related inquiries.
- Assist in planning and executing info sessions, networking events, group interview days, etc. Actively manage recruitment events calendar.
- Support diversity initiatives through posting to outreach partners in the community.
- Support onboarding activities for new TA hires (system access, facilities), manage new system access requests for existing TA members.
- Support TA team members in creating presentations, marketing collateral as needed.
- Manage payment of invoices in a timely manner.
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate.
Toronto: Recruitment CoordinatorToronto, ON, Canada
Are you an experienced Recruitment Coordinator looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for driven, enthusiastic and organized individuals who have recruiting experience for contract roles ranging from 3 months to 1 year with some of Canada’s leading banks and insurance providers.
Our ideal candidate will have a post-secondary degree and 2-4 years of related experience. Along with being a team player and having strong communication skills, we are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and possessing great time management skills and attention to detail.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA769ACZ000162
Date Posted: 04/10/2019