- 3-4 years’ relevant experience
- Current Nursing Registration in Nova Scotia
- Occupational Health Certification
- Current First Aid & CPR
- 1-2 years’ experience in an industrial environment, is considered an asset
- Assessing employees in an occupational health related manner who claim workplace injury, testing hearing and providing advice related to work duties, etc.
- Providing emergency assistance to employee’s injured or in need of medical help
- Counseling employees who have been burned/injured while working
- Referring employees to the proper medical facilities suffering from injuries beyond the centers capabilities to handle
Occupational Health NurseEnfield, NS, Canada
We are looking to recruit a professional Occupational Health Nurse for one of our clients in the Halifax area for a part-time on-going long-term assignment.
Schedule: 2-3 days/week; 8:00am-4:30pm
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Reference ID: CA7311AM000217
Date Posted: 09/01/2020