- Read source documents and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required).
- 2-4 years of related experience required
- Team player
- Excellent typing/data entry (speed & accuracy)
- Ability to work independently and see tasks through completion
- Ability to handle fast-paced, high volume environment
- High school diploma or GED required
Halifax: Data Entry SpecialistHalifax, NS, Canada
We are currently seeking Data Entry Specialists in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This is a contract role ranging from 3 months to 1 year with some of Canada’s leading banking and insurance providers. Our ideal candidate must be highly organized, possessing strong attention to detail and time management skills.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA769ACZ000219
Date Posted: 29/07/2020