- Assembly small parts or components with or without hand tools, following diagrams.
- Solders parts, wires or other small metal objects.
- Minimum of High School education is required
- 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive pay rate plus 4 % vacation pay and eligible for statutory holiday pay
- Prompt weekly pay cheque via direct deposit
- A safe working environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our website
- Onsite cafeteria
- Free parking
Electrical AssemblerMarkham, ON L6C 0M1, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the electrical/electronic industry with their requirement for an experience Electrical Assembler in Markham. This will be 18 months contract
Shift: 8am to 4:30pm.
Kelly Services offers:
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume to the posting.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Electronic Assembly
Reference ID: CA762CJD000571
Date Posted: 05/10/2019