- Location: London
- Assist lawyer by interviewing clients, witnesses and other related parties, assembling documentary evidence, preparing trial briefs, and arranging for trials
- Assist lawyer in preparation for mediation and judicial dispute resolutions
- Under the supervision of a lawyer, prepare legal documents, court reports and affidavits
- Research records, court files and other legal documents
- Draft legal correspondence and perform general office and clerical duties.
- 3-5 years experience working as a law clerk; experience with litigation preferred
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; Dictaphone; Electronic mail; MS Outlook
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail;
- Comfortable with large caseloads and working under tight deadlines
- Competitive salary starting between $45,000-$50,000 (35 hours per week)
- Amazing company perks including medical and dental benefits, RRSP matching
- Great collaborative company culture
Litigation Legal AssistantLondon, Ontario, Canada
Responsibilities may include:
Bring your talent to us, and these benefits could be yours:
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, Science, Engineering, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA7640JM000282
Date Posted: 27/11/2019