- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Act as primary department contact for records management within the Engineering and Maintenance department.
- Responsible for enforcing adherence to records management policies.
- Manage document archives and ensure compliance with record retention policies.
- Back-up within the Administration group for activities involving approximately 100 employees including:
- Construction invoice and documentation management
- Office management such as ordering and maintaining supplies, safety equipment (or coordinating the activities of others to complete)
- Preparation and set up for local and global meetings
- Management/coordination of information systems resources: workstations, IP phones.
- Web page administration
- Resolution and point of contact for general building issues, vendor shelving, office supplies
- Maintain distribution lists, department rosters and emergency contact lists
- Co-ordinate department events, i.e Service Awards
- Assembling packages of engineering documentation for bids (arranging print services), construction, or filing
- Tracking safety points for personnel
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Administrative Assistant II - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
Administrative Assistant II
Job Responsibilities (Primary or back up):
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bils622@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CBS000119
Date Posted: 21/11/2019