- Monitor and respond to any incoming communication from customers via phone, email, etc.
- Input customer orders and ensure accurate entry of all information
- Maintain communication with client regarding delivery status to promote client satisfaction
- Respond to any concerns from customers with a professional demeanor and escalate when necessary
- Prioritize multiple tasks within a fast paced environment to ensure the client comes first
- At least 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication – both written and spoken
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft applications
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks throughout the day
- High attention to detail within a fast paced environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Long term work with a well-known brand
- Working among a small team in a supportive environment
- Lots of training provided!
Customer Service RepresentativeCalgary, AB, Canada
What’s in it for you?
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA7011JK000004
Date Posted: 16/05/2019