- 2+ years of post secondary program in related discipline and/or A+ certification
- Experience installing hardware such as printers, desktops, laptops and phones
- This project involves extensive traveling and demands flexible schedules
- Availability: daytime mandatory, some evening work too
- You will be a very detailed and team oriented individual with strong communication skills. You will be required to problem solve, troubleshoot and exceed in a high-pressure environment. You must be able to embrace the opportunity to learn something new and be intrigued by technology.
- Vehicle, cell phone, small tool kit, flash light, screwdrivers, box cutter, cable ties are needed.
Computer TechniciansNanaimo, BC, Canada
Our client, IBM, is currently seeking Computer Technicians for various IMAC projects in Nanaimo and the surrounding areas.
Start date: September 3rd until Sept 8th. It will be an occasional work for several days, separate or in a row, weekdays and/or weekends during the Elections time.
This project will be assisting IBM with the installation of all hardware such as printers, desktops, laptops and phones at the election offices.
All equipment will be wired. Assistance needed with running wires along the floor boards and or in the ceiling tiles.
Mileage will be covered and travelling to multiple sites in a day
By working for IBM, you will be exposed to a large global company, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part of the IMAC Team.
The pay rate for this opportunity is $20-$21/hour + 4% vacation pay
The IBM tech will lead the install on each site.
8am start time. May be required to work longer than 8hr days.
Mileage will be covered door to door.
Must be eager and willing to work long hours.
Why Kelly Services:-Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit-We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our website mykelly.ca
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook,LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Computers - Hardware
Reference ID: CA762CMK000046
Date Posted: 14/08/2019