Procurement SpecialistHalifax, NS, Canada
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Procurement Specialist for one of our clients in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This position is a full-time contract for 6-8 weeks.
· Supplier engagement
· Issue Purchase Orders
· Provide advice and evaluate contractual claims
· Cost analysis for direct materials and services
· Various administrative functions
· Post-secondary education in relevant field
· 1-2 years of relevant work experience
· Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
· Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks
· Excellent attention to detail, communication and analytical skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals, and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Reference ID: CA7311MM000063
Date Posted: 14/03/2020