- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Coordinate activities for 3 month long Honeywell Process Control System (PCS) Configuration/Programming Factory Acceptance Test (CFAT)
- Prepare, organize, sort, log, bookkeep, and clean up all marked-up testing documents pre-CFAT, during CFAT and post CFAT.
- Coordinate testing and ensure proper documentation of all tests and deficiencies of software assets
- Monitor and report test progress vs plan
- Create and record turnover packages for logged CFAT deficiencies. Be the main point of contact between Process Specialists, Engineers, Programmers, and Designers for all deficiencies from submission to resolution.
- Assignment starts mid-June timeframe at owner site in Fort Saskatchewan to prepare for CFAT activities, and moves to vendor offices in Sherwood Park early July for approx. 3 months, until returning to owner site.
- Total assignment is anticipated to be 4+ months with extension possible.
- 3 to 5+ years with a EPC company doing Process Control Systems (eg. DCS/SIS) project work.
- Familiar with PCS project work documentation: Control Narratives, Alarms and Control Setpoint Lists, P&IDs, Discrete & Shutdown Logic Diagrams, Sequence Function Charts, HMI screens, Process Calculation Equations Docs, Function Block Diagrams, IO Lists, LOPA docs, Complex Loop Narratives, etc.
- Prior CFAT experience would be an asset
- Prior Honeywell Experion DCS & Honeywell Safety Manager SIS software experience would be beneficial but not required.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Process Control Testing Coordinator - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA762CBS000029
Date Posted: 11/05/2019