- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative & compelling phone and email campaigns
- Responsible for the full sales cycle starting from profiling prospects, understanding their business needs, educating, and closing business (managing the process through Salesforce)
- Educate and propose Kijiji products to help retailers drive e-commerce to their business.
- Inspire and educate Kijiji for Retail prospects on the value of our solutions
- Create go-to-market strategies to progressively enhance the reach and value of Kijiji’s
- commercial offerings
- Develop and execute a warm calling strategy.
- High volume of outbound calls.
- Close sales and achieve both monthly and quarterly quotas
- Establish strong relationships with retailers, while promoting the Kijiji brand
- Work collaboratively with support teams to ensure high SLA with client
- Work with Marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Evaluate, analyze and report on customer feedback (e.g. scorecards, business reviews, complaints) relative to Retail products and service level
- Provide reports on a regular basis on all activity using the company’s CRM system, as well as forecasts on acquisition numbers
- Maintain strong knowledge of new and existing Kijiji product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understand current competitive conditions within the marketplace
- 1 – 3 years experience in sales, or related experience
- B2B Sales experience within the SMB / multi-location retail sector
- Proven track record supporting and growing a sales account base
- Polished Sales Skills - sales pitch, negotiating/closing business, objection handling
- Ability to handle cold/ warm calling, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Ability to attract and retain sales accounts
- Strong communication skills across multiple platforms and audiences
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce with hands on experience is preferred
- Identify and recommend solutions that may grow account acquisition, manage account churn, and grow market value
- You are passionate contributor, able to be self-directed toward the achievement of a broader sales objective
- Ability to independently influence and collaborate within the organization
- Background in web based advertising: SEO, SEM, web search, and digital media etc. is a plus
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to ever-changing environments
- Self-driven with a strong work ethic and time organizational skills
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Salesforce CRM experience is an asset
Retail Account Executive for Kijiji CanadaToronto, ON, Canada
In this role, you will be a critical player in the discovery and acquisition of new sellers on Kijiji with a focus on the Canadian retail marketplace. You will have strong relationship building skills and a proven success with implementing lead-generation solutions that can provide incremental value for sellers in the Canadian market. This role reports to the Head of Kijiji for Retail.
Required Skills and Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Wage: Competitive, plus Quarterly commissions
Location: King and Spadina, M-F, 9 -5
About Kijiji Canada:
Want to work for a place where everyone’s welcome in your community? It’s a place that’s always open, welcoming, and exciting. A place that’s safe, surprising, and exciting. It’s thriving and growing, but no matter how big it gets, you’ll always have your place in it. It’s a place you talk about when you leave it, return to when you need it, and where you’re never done exploring. It’s a place you feel good about, because it helps you make the world a little better. It’s Canada’s marketplace. It’s Kijiji. Wow the customer. Be bold. Have fun. These are the strands that make up the core of the Kijiji DNA. And its powered by brilliant people who have love what they do.
Reference ID: CA760PCC000024
Date Posted: 12/06/2019