- Temporary to Direct Contract in 4 weeks
- Local Employer
- Great Pay Rate
- Ability to pass a criminal record check
- Ability to follow and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to handle all types of meats (Pork, chicken and beef)
- This position requires lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Ability to work straight days or straight afternoons (start of the shift is not accessible by bus due to the start time and afternoons end of shift is not accessible by bus)
- Weekly pay cheque – Full time hours
- Paid vacation pay and statutory holidays
- Safe and clean work environment
- No previous experience required - just a positive attitude and a willingness to work!
- Hundreds of free training courses through our Kelly Learning Centre that you can access from home 24/7
- Apply to the ad
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Telephone:519-759-8150
Meat PackagerBrantford, ON, Canada
Excellent Opportunity at Piller’s $18.00 for straight days and $18.60 for straight afternoons. These positions are temporary for 4 weeks then direct contract with Piller’s.
This is a meat production facility. We have several different openings for food packaging workers. Straight shifts Monday to Friday 545am until 215pm (start of the shift is not accessible by bus due to the start time) Afternoon shift is 245pm – 11:15pm
This opportunity is in a safe, clean, environment. If you have a positive attitude, keen listening skills.
$18.00/hour on days and $18.60/hour on afternoons
What's In It For You!
How to APPLY!
Interviews are taking place immediately..... Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Please bring SIN card, 2 work related references, photo ID, resume and direct deposit information to complete the hiring process - allow for a 2 hour time commitment. Kelly employees call the office to be ready for upcoming opportunities!
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Food and Drink
Reference ID: CA7652TH000214
Date Posted: 13/07/2020