- Clean, bright and safe facility
- Well known company with great word of mouth reputation
- Free product
- Paid weekly via direct deposit $18/hour plus shift premium
- Opportunity for direct hire after 3 months, based on performance and attendance
- Previous packaging or manufacturing experience an asset
- Some jobs require heavy lifting
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Must be able to work with raw meat (pork, beef, poultry)
- Positive attitude and excellent attendance history
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work as part of a team
Food Production, Packaging and Sanitation positionsWaterloo, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is now hiring for our food industry client in Waterloo. This company runs 3 shifts, as early as a 5:00 am start. We have openings in production, packaging and sanitation. You must be comfortable working in a cold environment handling raw meat (pork, beef and poultry).
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button OR call 519-772-7737 for more information.
Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted if you meet the requirements of the position. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Light Industrial
Reference ID: CA7650AP000502
Date Posted: 10/07/2019