- Permanent Position in Waterloo
- Competative pay rate
- Continental Shifts
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat, and well-organized
- Sort, transfer, and stack product on pallets
- Secure stacked pallet orders with stretch wrap
- Ensure accuracy when building product pallets
- Use in-house warehouse scanner
- Report and document any product breakage
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for assigned position or task
- Complete all required paperwork while ensuring legibility and accuracy
- Ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Identify and act upon opportunities to continuously improve results.
- Involves standing, bending, lifting.
- 1+ years warehouse experience
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Have basic math skills (addition/ subtraction)
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and the ability to read English
- Ability to work Continental shifts which includes days, nights and weekends
- Must complete a COVID-19 screening
- Dental and Health benefits after 3 months
- Competitive wage
- Opportunity to build your career from day one
- Uniforms provided
- Work boot allowance
- RRSP plan
Warehouse Order PickingWaterloo, ON, Canada
Kelly is recruiting for full time PERMANENT Warehouse Picker positions deemed essential service for our client located in Kitchener/Waterloo. If you are looking to work in a collaborative team atmosphere with excellent work perks, consider the following;
Education, Skills and Experience
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button OR call 519-772-7737 for more information. Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted if you meet the requirements of the position. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7650ES000150
Date Posted: 25/04/2020