- Organizes and supports activities for a program, department or initiative.
- Performs administrative tasks in support of effort.
- Ensures coordination of activities across departments and or individuals.
- Provides general meeting support and schedule coordination.
- Support oil distribution terminal and drivers in loading petroleum. work shared mailbox request as well as 24\7 phone queue.
- Numerical accuracy, attention to details, follows procedure, basic computer skills.
- Bilingual English\French.
- Customer service oriented, teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills proficiency
- Typing Skills
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Bilingual Business Services CoordinatorMoncton, NB, Canada
Bilingual Business Services Coordinator
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a Bilingual Business Services Coordinator for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 5-month contract, 4 days on/4 days off.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Reference ID: CA762CMK000061
Date Posted: 23/11/2019