- 1 year contract term - eligible for extension
- 4 days on, 3 days off rotating schedule, weekends included
- Previous transportation logistics experience beneficial
- Responsible for the logistics related to processing of customer orders
- Coordinates with sales staff, dispatchers, customer service representatives, warehouse staff and shipping/receiving
- Answers inquiries from customers and investigates complaints regarding services and policies
- Input, update and consolidate ETA/shipping data and send to appropriate business units
- Analyzes load information from customers in order to determine and verify the appropriate routes, rates, and schedules
- Coordinates shipment schedules with vendors.
- Attention to detail. Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills as this position will be contact point for government officer
- Familiarity/Proficiency with computer systems
- Logical thinking skills for logistics optimization and improvement to the work process
Shipment Coordinator - Oil & GasMoncton, NB, Canada
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a global company which fully respects diversity and offers growth to your professional and individual potential? If so, Kelly Services is proud to present new opportunities with our Moncton oil & gas client! Your best career move could be just around the corner!
Location: Moncton, NB
Hours: 7:00am-5:30pm, 4 days on / 3 days off - rotating schedule including weekends.
Contract duration: 12 months with chance of permanency
Pay rate: $19.50 per hour + 4% vacation pay
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact the local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000403
Date Posted: 05/11/2019