- BSc or higher degree in the Life Sciences
- Experience with ELISA, cell-based, and HPLC-based assays
- Vaccine experience is an asset
- Analytical testing to support R&D, material/product release, validation and/or stability.
- Ensure SOPs are followed and training on any new procedures.
- Maintain Good Documentation Practices when completing all GMP documents.
- Ensure the integrity and traceability of data generated.
- Report any out-of-specification (OOS), out-of-trend (OOT) or irregularities and participate in laboratory investigations.
- BSc or higher degree in Life Sciences; vaccine experience is an asset.
- Working experience in ELISAs, cell-based assays, and other immuno based assays.
- Working experience in HPLC based and other physicochemical assays.
- Ability to complete required laboratory techniques using novel and established protocols while following SOPs.
- Production of data and documentation under set timelines.
- Contribution to technical reports and presentation of project data.
Bioanalytical Scientist - ContractMontréal, Québec, Canadà
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
BIOANALYTICAL SCIENTIST - CONTRACT
The scientist position is responsible for immunological and physicochemical analysis.
Perform analytical tests in chemistry and/or immunology, as per established procedures in a GMP environment.
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001529
Date Posted: 07/05/2020