- Permanent Position in Waterloo
- Continental Shifts
- Work ion a production team to ensure the safe and efficient operation of a high-speed bottling / canning line
- Oversee the start to finish process of the canning / bottling includes bottle supply consisting of empty bottle depalletizing, bottle washing, and inspection of bottles
- Process including filling, pasteurization, and labeling of products
- The canning operation includes individual operator roles and technical processes throughout the production line. The start to finish process includes can depalletizing, rinsing, filling, seaming, pasteurization, and packing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: verbal and written
- Solid command of safety and regulatory compliance requirements
- Ability to effectively operate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrate good mechanical aptitude
- Perform basic math calculations
- Must work well in a team atmosphere
- Enthusiastic candidates who want to work with a growing company
- Able to perform physical aspects of the job with constant standing, bending, twisting, lifting, climbing
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment in decision making
- Ability to work Continental shifts, and overtime where required
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Must complete a COVID-19 screening
- Dental and Health benefits after 3 months
- Competitive wage
- Opportunity to build your career from day one
- Uniforms provided
- Work boot allowance
- RRSP plan
Packaging OperatorWaterloo, ON, Canada
Kelly is recruiting for full time PERMANENT Packaging Operator positions deemed essential service for our client located in Kitchener/Waterloo. If you are looking to work in a collaborative team atmosphere with excellent work perks, consider the following;
Education, Skills and Experience
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button OR call 519-772-7737 for more information. Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted if you meet the requirements of the position. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7650ES000149
Date Posted: 25/04/2020