- Managing and documenting inquiries through email, phone calls, mail, faxes
- Managing applicant and registration documents
- Maintaining electronic files and an electronic database
- Performing general clerical duties: photocopying, faxing, scanning, mail distribution
- Prepping board rooms for meetings
- Maintaining supplies for the office
- Manage a petty cash fund
- 3-5 years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite & Outlook 2013, your knowledge will be assessed
Administrative Assistant - Temporary Part TimeHalifax, NS, Canada
We are seeking professional part-time Administrative Assistant for 1-week temporary assignment starting the first week of August. As the successful candidate, you will be mature, caring, a quick learner, and be able to work both independently & with a small team. Throughout the day you will be supporting the Board of Directors, applicants and the office, managing and responding to day-to-day general inquiries, preparing documents, managing electronic files.
Start date: August 6, 2019
Duration: August 9, 2019
Location: Downtown Halifax, NS
Job Responsibilities: (may include, but not limited to)
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA7311AM000194
Date Posted: 06/07/2019