- Fort McMurray AB work location - accommodation required
- Contract opportunity, potential for extension
- Working within a Maintenance & Projects Dept. on site
- Time entry
- Work order history
- Team support of lockers, presentations, and meeting room bookings
- Related administrative experience. Experience within the energy industry will be considered an asset
- Completed post-secondary education such as Business Administration or another related field of study
- Strong computer skills, proficient Microsoft user
- Strong attention to detail, aptitude and desire for continuous learning
Administrative Assistant - Oil & GasFort McMurray, AB, Canada
Kelly Services is seeking a strong Administrative Assistant for an on-site position with our oil & gas client in Fort McMurray. This is a contract opportunity until the end of September with potential for extension. The successful candidate will have related administrative experience and completed post secondary education. Contact us today!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000341
Date Posted: 10/05/2019