- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Follows the Management of Change standards and utilizes the available tools and services to implement a structured management of change approach within the project
- Completes detailed stakeholder analysis. Assesses the impact of the planned change and readiness for change of identified groups and individuals
- Based on the results of the stakeholder analysis, develops the Management of Change Strategy and supporting plans, including communication, sponsor roadmap, training, coaching and managing acceptance/resistance
- Identifies project risks, mitigation and possible costs related to Management of Change activities
- Provides work and schedule estimates of Management of Change activities to the Project Manager in Project Definition
- Provides coaching in Management of Change, Resistance Management and Change Sponsorship to the Project Manager, Business Lead, change sponsor and others identified through stakeholder assessment
- Works with the Project Manager to gain approval and engagement of the business team in executing the Management of Change Strategy Works with the Project Manager to integrate Management of Change plans into the overall project plan
- Reports progress of and identifies any issues related to Management of Change deliverables throughout the project Oversees and/or performs the required communication, training and other management of change activities
- Evaluates the success of management of change activities and provides progress reports to the Project Manager, Business Lead and Steering Committee.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager, Business Lead and Steering Committee members to modify Management of Change plans when necessary
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Organizational Change Manager - Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
Core Responsibilties:The Intermediate Organizational Change Manager is accountable for ensuring a smooth transition for people impacted by the change the project will introduce. This role is differentiated from the change coordinator or manager role that is part of the IT service management framework in that Management of Change is focused on the people and adoption perspective of change, while ITSM currently focuses on changes in the IS environment. Decision Making:Operates more independently, decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits. Duties:
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume in Word to: Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA762CBS000094
Date Posted: 04/10/2019