- Nanticoke, Ontario work location
- Monday-Friday daytime work schedule
- Senior level Administrative skills
- Typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail
- May work on special projects including recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems
- Ability to work with moderate work direction and to identify issues/problems
- Ability to manage, train and mentor other office staff, lead projects, handle confidential and sensitive data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Administrative coordination abilities
- Customer Service experience
Administrative Assistant II - Oil & Gas, Nanticoke ONNanticoke, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting candidates for an Administrative Assistant II position with our refinery client in Nanticoke, Ontario.
Schedule of work:
Monday - Friday daytime
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000346
Date Posted: 15/05/2019