- Knowledge of IT is an asset
- Well established Company in Waterloo
- Monitor all dispatches to ensure ON TIME arrival and proper execution
- Professional communication with customers via phone and email ensuring they are informed of dispatch dates and any status updates or changes
- Constant communication with technicians to ensure on-time and flawless service to customers including follow ups on defective equipment pick up
- Weekly meetings with management to discuss outstanding / completed dispatches and response times
- Internal communication with Technical Support staff to ensure all relevant details and technical information is outlined within the workorder
- Working within the Incident Management ticketing system to ensure workorders are closed upon completion and keep incident tickets updated with dispatch ETAs and other relevant details including customer communication
- Managing issues related to dispatch processes and identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Review and validate invoicing to ensure accurate billing based on completion / validity of work
- Customer Service in an office setting is a MUST, bonus if its in a tech company
- Decision making skills and an analytical approach to solving problems
- Excellent organizational and scheduling skills
- Active listener with great communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Exciting opportunity to develop a role from the ground up!
- Contract role with potential for permanent hire
- Paid weekly- $21/hour plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekend schedule (7-3 Sat and Sun)
Customer Service / Dispatch- WeekendsWaterloo, ON, Canada
Our client, located in Waterloo, has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Dispatch Coordinator to work 7-3 Saturday and Sunday. This brand-new role is a 3-month contract for a pilot project within an exciting local tech company, with the opportunity to become a permanent role. You must have weekend availability. This role requires you to partner with field service technicians while managing the end to end customer relationship.
Whats in it for you?
How to apply:
Call 519-772-7737 for more details
Apply through Indeed or on our website www.kellyservices.ca
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we are committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA7650AP000500
Date Posted: 06/07/2019