- Minimum B.Sc. in Chemistry or in a pharmaceutical–related field
- 3-5+ years in analytical method development and validation in a pharma environment
- Experience working with HPLC, GC, and other analytical instruments
- B. Sc. in Chemistry or in a pharmaceutical–related field with 3-5+ years of work experience in an R&D or Quality Control environment.
- Proficiency with analytical instrumentation (pH meter, viscometer, Karl Fisher apparatus, UV, IR, HPLC, GC, UPLC).
- Sound knowledge of chemistry, with main focus on analytical, organic and physical chemistry
- Familiarity with modern computer assisted analytical instrumentation methods as well as with older techniques (i.e. titration)
- Experience in method development, validation, and method transfers from a QC or R&D environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of GMP-s and GLP-s
- Develop and validate methods within the QC lab for HPLC and other instrumental techniques with the goal of updating and improving existing methods.
- Develop and validate cleaning validation methods as required.
- Prepare development/validation and other research reports
- Report GMP work in accordance with current GMP/GLP regulations
- Perform process validation and cleaning validation testing.
- Perform method transfer activities.
- Product, method and raw material trouble shooting.
- Complete all GMP Documentation correctly and in a timely manner
Analytical Development, Quality ControlToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) is a specialty service of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. Since its launch in 1995, KSR has provided staffing and placement services to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, consumer products, cosmetics, environmental, food sciences, medical/clinical, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical. Today, KSR leads the world in dedicated scientific and clinical research staffing. Visit www.kellyscientific.com to learn more and view a full listing of our opportunities.
ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT, QUALITY CONTROL
The main responsibility for this position is to perform method development, validation and transfer activities to support Quality Control and Operations (Development). Key duties include development and validation of new analytical methods, preparation of reports, specifications and other documents.
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001411
Date Posted: 09/08/2019